Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
So, I’m on leave -exam leave and it’s gotten to a point where this reading is beginning to seem like a punishment. Ameannnnn… This isn’t life, truth be told. September,please come already (those who know, know 😂).
What better way to make myself feel better than writing these random facts about myself? So, here I go.
- You already know my name, age,state of origin, so,,, number two 😂.
- I am Mel-san. I like to believe I’m more of melancholic though because the sanguine part of me comes out when I’m with people. Once I’m alone, I switch to default mode so, I love hanging around people a lot. You know that thing they say about you’re who you are when no one is looking. Yep.
- I am a very shy person. Not so friendly too. Well, until I get to know the environment then I unleash myself. Lol. I’m working on the friendliness part which I think I’m making tremendous progress.
- Once I like you, I like you. I can’t say I really have what I like in someone. Once we just connect, we’re good to go. This transcends tribe, religion or race. It’s an exception when it comes to dating though. Mo wà pàtíkúlà.
- I could be very petty sometimes. This goes out to people who say they’ve never seen me angry or that I don’t take things to heart. I do. Sometimes. It only depends on how much you(or it) mean(s) to me before I get angry over it. I did something sometime ago. On my birthday, one of my my best friends didn’t call me and when I asked her why, she said her husband already called me= she’s already called me. So, on her birthday, I didn’t call her. I told her she has to chill for when my (future)husband calls her so=I already called her. Petty? I know. When you’re so close to me and you hurt me, it feels like you tore out my heart. Literally.
- I loveeeee wakabout. As long as you’re game, I am. I just hope I have enough time and money to travel around the world.
- Most prized people? My parents(mum actually). I don’t think I can handle life without her.
- I don’t have a best anything -food, color, friend, music, hair style, anything. I just go with the flow or how I feel like at the moment.
- My greatest challenge and personal problem is worry. Mehn.. I worry a lot. I’m a professional at it. I worry about tomorrow, my future husband, my career, the party I’ll throw for my mum on her 60th, heck, what my children (twins abi triplets) will be when they grow up. I’m trying my best to leave that bit for God to take care of. I don’t even have control over those things!
- I don’t have the capacity to hate someone or stop talking to someone because of whatever. I air my grievances when I have the chance to, even if you’re not sorry about it. An exception is when I can’t get you out of my head or you’re beginning to become toxic to me. Also, if I’m supposed to get angry over something you did wrong but I didn’t, chances are that I’ve really cried about it and forgiven you. It might still hurt sha.
- I am not a people pleaser. My emotions are usually written on my face and you could read it if I’m chatting with you. Like me if you want, but I don’t know how to kiss arse for the sake of me. I could learn though. 😂
- I would really love to go to Paris someday. Talk about the city of love. 😍 😍 😍. Okay, that’s not true. My friend went there and she won’t stop talking about it!
- I am a work-in-progress. Truth be told, I never thought I’d still be here. I thought I’d have gone sooooo much farther by now so,until finished product. Amen.
- Finally, I’m a sucker for hope. Hopelessly hopeful. Where flowers bloom, so does hope. I believe strongly that God causes all things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose for them. Romans 8:28
Do you think there’s something else about me that I might have missed(good or bad) ? Please drop your comments below.😂 😂. I know. It’s like a feedback.